Monday, August 18, 2008
To day realli bad luck u know?I lost my wallet and then i was so worried then go ask ms anathy whether can go general office to find then i was like :P....Then go downstairs the person say cannot....i mean,don haf...then(oops i wrote shortform again)i was like very worried...then after school go lunch wif yiling then yiling's mother called the general office to check then they say got a few.so after lunch i go school again to check,then the auntie saw me automatically take the wallet out....lols...then my file cannot find,inside got a lot of leters frm yiling to me...surely die!!!
the red colour file and the psle form oso inside so i got yiling to photocopy for me...30c! 30c! 30c! Boo hoo....(my mum pay for it:P)
Yesterday at my aunts hse was still okay,did my school homework for the whole day and then going home early cos my uncle wanted to watch the olympics.Then me and my aunt was sitting at the table,her marking ws and me puzzling over many problem sums.then both was like,so stressed then she say why don go to the NTUC fairprice finest later...then yeah...but then in the end theres no time!Then my aunt wanted to order pizza but the phone at the pizza was totally engaged then my aunt waited for quite long then we gave up in the end then tried KFC but also engaged then after that my uncle came outside buying KFC at the same time so we had kfc in the end......okay my post is long....let u guys have some fun singing!!
Barbie as the Island Princess
Here on my Island
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9WxQz9f6CA
Lyrics:
Ro:
Here on my Island the sea says hello
Dolphins are waving wherever I go
There’s a song on the breeze
And a home in the trees
Friends I can talk with whenever I please
Azul:
Here on my Island the playgrounds are great
Sagi:
Slide every slide
Tika:
And you don’t have to wait
Ro:
There’s so much to be seen
Tika:
From my new trampoline
Ro:
Finding adventures’ our daily routine
Sagi:
Birds and Bananas
Azul:
And comfy cabanas
Ro:
And shell covered vases to fill
Sagi:
Coconut glasses
Tika:
And mint with molasses
Azul:
And pineapple patties to grill
Ro:
Here on my Island there’s nothing but fun
Sagi:
Vines you can swing from
Azul:
A nap in the sun
Tika:
There are mud pies to make
Sagi:
There are branches to shake
All:
Treasures await, any path that you take
Ro:
I’ll take the high path
Sagi:
And I’ll take the low path
Azul:
And I’ll take the path through the sky
Ro:
I’ll jump the river
Sagi:
And I’ll climb the mountain
Tika:
And I’ll stay here guarding the pie
All:
Here on our Island the days are a dream
Hanging together, we work as a team
And the magic extends through our family of friends
Here on our Island the fun never ends
Next song:Right here in my arms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJGNDZ7lzn0&NR=1
Lyrics:
Ro:
Sun goes down and we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
Stay with me and you can dream forever
Right here in my arms
Tika:
Where’d you learn that song again?
Ro:
I don’t know I’ve always just…known it
It’s magic when you are here beside me
Close your eyes and let me hold you tight
Everything that I could ever need
Is right here in my arms
Tonight
Tika: Sing me the other part too
Ro:
Ok, but you know I don’t remember all the words
La la laaaa~
La la laaaa~
Stars begin to climb
La la laaaa~
La la laaaa~
La la la la laaaa~
La la la la laaaa~
Theres all for today...have fun singing!
Princess Gladys
flew into your heart at [3:16 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.