Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I got a lot of homework today,and i think i have to start on it soon.i wanted to watch the nine o'clock drama show,but my aunt doesnt like me watching it...fine forget bout that.i want to post a picture,but my pics all very ugly...:( To all singaporeans,do you like the recent nine o' clock show Beach.Ball.Babes?I really like the theme song!you can go to this website to watch the video of Beach.Ball.Babes...:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWNq-EjT_ko andhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxiUPCZbTg And dont worry all my good friends out there!I will post your picture soon!!!! Labels: tired me...
I have already memorised the whole song!!Hahaha...This is me and my good friend,Yi Ling:I am on the left and Yi Ling is on the right...
Theres all for today...ive finally learned how to upload an image to the web....i hope Yi Ling will not scold me for uploading her picture to the web without telling her.
flew into your heart at [6:30 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.