Thursday, August 7, 2008


Aha!Look there,thats me and Yi Ling,and we are off to the birdpark!!We were on the bus,singing songs and passing sweets around(between the girls only)Thats my school uniform,its maroon,my third fave colour!All the boys were very loud,buts thats the way a class is supposed to be...now,for other pictures.......
Where is the land I come from?
Who lives where I was born?
Why do my memories start with a storm?
What if I have a family?
Somewhere beyond the sea?
Could there be someone there missing me?
Tell me
Why I’m not sleeping and my heart is leaping inside me?
Could this be one of those times when your feelings decide?
Why does he look through circles?
Why does he hide his feet?
Why do I feel so shy when we meet?
Is this the tree he sleeps in?
What can he see from there?
Could there be new horizons to share?
All these
Questions keep turning and churning and burning inside me
What are these feeling I feel when he’s here by my side?
I need to know these answers
I need to find my way
Seize my tomorrow
Learn my yesterday
I need to take these chances
Let all my feelings show
Can’t tell what’s waiting
Still I need to go
I need to know
Prince Antonio:
Isn’t she just amazing?
Daring and bold and sure
Different from girls I’ve met before
Do you think she might like me?
How do I look tonight?
I just want everything to be right
All these
Questions keep turning and churning and burning inside me
What are these feelings I feel when she’s here by my side?
Both:
I need to know these answers
I need to find my way
Seize my tomorrow
Learn my yesterday
I need to take these chances
Let all my feelings show
Can’t tell what’s waiting
Still I need to go
I need to know
flew into your heart at [6:02 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.