Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My head is bursting with conclusions and how to end the picture discussion,blah blah.I think I am really in a good mood today,i am not writing too much shortform!!!Anyway,yea that was how my day went,with all the tutions and everything,nothing to say,so boring,buut there is something
it
is
my
PSLE tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot believe it!!Like it is very fast,thats why i have to get enough sleep after all that revision in order to stay alert and fresh tomorrow morning.
Another thing:I am so glad Qinqqs mother came to see my blog!I hope she will find it funny and nice to read,although kind of boring because i never post much photos,i will have to keep my posts short and nice....and will try to post everyday despite exams,that is i cannot if i am going on holiday in December(which feels miles away!!)but i will give a very good RECOUNT on what happened there,my cousins....but I dont really look forward to the end of year because that means our class will have to disperse all around singapore....i will miss Qinqq so much!!!Maybe we will be in the same school?But i tink she wants St. Cottage(or how u spell it,i dont know,thas how i heard it)or a sports school....we will keep in touch,right?
Now what did i just said?To keep the posts short and nice!!!I always have a lot to say!!!
Letter to my fwens out there:
Qinqq:I hope you will like my present to you and the card.Hope u will appreciate it!~
Yi Ling:I miss Winksy and Dinksy!Can we create a blog faster so that u can post pictures of them?Using blogger to post photos very easy!I got no knowledge of computer at all,yet i managed to post it!!!
Qinqq's mother(Citrine...):I am soooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to going to ur hse during the september holidays!!!!!And thank you for being so nice to me sice I met u!!(Actually i am more daring with my words when I write or type them.I wont dare to say i in front of you,i dont know why!!(and a bit mushy too....))<== Aiyo,why two brackets...?
Xuen:Hope you could take some time to reply me on your taggie board!!(that is,if you can...and...type more!!)
Bye all Readers!!!
flew into your heart at [7:13 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.