Saturday, September 13, 2008
Chatting wif Citrine now..i know very late larhhs..but goin to sleep soon...today lc jus finish!PSLE one..duno why,suddenly can tyoe them out already.The four letters!
Hehe..
Today the Psle like so diff frm the other exams that i have ever taken in my life!
The OAS is Pink instead of blue,the question paper is changed into a 'booklet'instead of a 'worksheet'...
But pink..nice larhhs,i like Rosy Pink.ROSE PINK.something like this.
Nice?to me is nice..
to qinqq,sh elikes blue.dunno why im typing all these..jus now like got a lot to type but now ike forgot...qinqq nad citrine and xuenn haven tech me how to upload the youtube video to here lehhs..but i got the lyrics for 'connected'already.u can go youtube and find the video yourself...
I spent a lot of time making the lyrics!Like,listening and checking and forward and backward and then slow it and then write out and then type out larhhs! Okay,now goin to type AGAIN!haha,got u guys tricked right?i not so stupid...i know how to copy and paste horhhs!
Lyrics:
Connected
Liana: I’m blindfolded on this carriage ride that you call life
Alexa: Keep trying to make it through that next turn
Knuckles white and holding tight
Liana: So here I go, taking the curve
Alexa: But I know that I’m never alone
I think of you
Both: And how you’d never let me go
Liana: I feel connected
Alexa: Connected
Liana: Protected
Alexa: Protected
Both: It’s like you’re sitting right with me all the time
Liana: You hear me
Alexa: You hear me
Liana: You’re near me
Alexa: You’re near me
Both: And everything else is gonna be alright
Cos nothing can break this
Nothing can break this
Nothing can break this tie
Connected
Connected inside
Liana: It’s not an accident, the time we spent apart
Alexa: But now we’re so close
I can always find you right here in my heart
Liana: You’ve given me something I need
And I don’t ever want it to end
Alexa: Because of you
Both: I know I’ve found my strength again
Liana: I feel connected
Alexa: Connected
Liana: Protected
Alexa: Protected
Both: It’s like you’re sitting right with me all the time
Liana: You hear me
Alexa: You hear me
Liana: You’re near me
Alexa: You’re near me
Both: And everything is gonna be alright
Cos nothing can break this
Nothing can break this
Nothing can break this tie
Connected
Connected inside
Every time that I breathe I can feel the energy
Reaching out, flowing through
You to me and me to you
Wake or dream, walk or stand
You are everywhere I am
Separate soul unified
Touching at the speed of…
Light……
I know veli long larhhs!
Tomoro shuld be celebrating lantern festival wif qinqq larhhs!Bought a lot of candles and firecrackers...wat did u guys call them again?is this correct?
im typing very fast,so shlud be a lot of spelling mistakes right?
hehe...jus try and figure out the words larhhs!Really really dun understand then tag me at the tagborad larhhs!
so tired lioa,ate the medicine for my skin jus now,so now like very drowsy!!!!!!ZZZzzzzzzzzz...
Bye them,THEN,i mean,Gladys(mum ryshing megtg)
BYE!
flew into your heart at [12:30 AM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.