Saturday, September 6, 2008
Listening to barbie and the diamond castle song'two voices one song' AGAIN!
Very nice......listened to Kazue Fujiki's Manami Konishi-Sunny Day(dunno whether i spelled wrongly)very nice too...hope u guys dun mind me saying i still like The barbie 'songs more....
Listening to 'Connected'...now...Connected...oops,too obsessed...
Going to my aunts hse for tution later and staying overnight and tommoro have tuition again...not looking forward to it... but it is _ _ _ _...so got to study...thx aunt....i luv u.
Dunno how to upload Youtube videos to my post so...have to trouble u guys....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDrlt4K_5ds
Here are the lyrics for'Two voices One song':
It's so rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you're around the sky is always blue
The way we talk
The things you say
The way you make it all okay
And how you know all of my jokes
But you laugh anyway
If I could wish for one thing
I'd take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world
I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you
You're here for me
Oh ooh Oh
Two voices One song
And anywhere you are you know I'll be around
And when you call my name I'll listen for the sound
If I wish for one thing
I'd take the smile that you bring
Wherever you go in this world
I'll come along
Together we dream the same dream
Forever I'm here for you
You're here for me
Oho ooh Oh
Two voices One song
Oh ooh Oh
Two voices One song
So?Try it,guys....and u can go to Citrine's blog for the 'Sunny Day''s lyrics...at my links there...
Made another heart shape dangling earring for myself.but very small so maybe wont fit qinqq or xuenn...i think they are suitable for bigger one..that one realli veli small...going to wear to aunts hse so she wont scold me mah...(bleah)=P
so bye then guys...
flew into your heart at [3:35 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.