Wednesday, November 12, 2008
hi guys..sorrie for not posting uesterday i mean i typed but i din post u know why cos i din bother to go and move all the wire wif me to the sofa there and sit down and type my post while watching the tv so i wrote it in the microsoft word but i din post larhhs u understand wat i mean huh?
ok i gonna copy and paste or somthin like that...wait arhhs here it is:
Hi guys..im typing this on Microsoft word..cos I dun have internet..i mean I have but I plug the wire off so I could type this on my sofa while watching the drama show ten brothers at 7pm on channel eigth very funny…
So I can get a bit distracted larhhs!..sorrie for not posting yesterday..but yesterdays event was simple..shall not really go into details..
I woke up quite late cos yesterday was a holiday for our school students only..so I woke up quite late and realized that sam called me..and so I called her back and my mum wanted to go to the movis to watch together wif me larhhs and then after that I suggested together wif my mum to let sam go together wif us and then I asked sam lorhhs..
And we tok tok tok and then she asked her mum and everything was settled larhhs and then after that we met at the bridge there and then went to lot one to watch and then we of course wen to buy tickets first la..and then me and sam bought popcorn and me ribena and her pepsi(wats the difference between pepsi and coke?)and then we saw the time was not yet so we went ard to wok wok cos lot one renovating marhhs and then got quite a lot new shops and then after that we thot we should not have bought the popcorn fist cos its gonna ‘lou feng’ then me and samnatha tried to use this quite small plastic bag to cover it up and hold it to make to airtight but then after that I mean apparently din get it done and then after that we went in to watch the movie “Sing to the Dawn”…
It was quite nice larhhs and quite funny…and then after that we just came out of the theatre and then I went downstairs and we went to the toilet and we were cleverer went to the toilet at the second floor cos the cinema floor the toilet is so crowded and then after that we stood somewhere while I called my mum and then I think there was a problem wif her phone larhhs and then I couldn’t contact her and I stood there wif sam by my side and I was struggling to find out the problem and the this qinqq horhhs,go and scare me and i thot huh???qinqq??why she here and I looked up u know?cos my first instinct is that she came wif citrine and xuenn but I looked up oni to see ja and alven and ben…
And I was liked huh?why they here larhhs but I think qinqq mentioned it in her bloqq or something cos I can remember something..or maybe not cos I not sure…
Then after that I called my dads phone and then found out that there was a prob wif my mums phone and that they were at the basement so I went to find then larhhs and then after that I told them that me and sam wanna wok wok ard looking and shop by ourelves but mum said I haven’t eaten so she wan me to eat so we went to the foodcourt again and then I had Pepper Lunch again ..shared wif sam and she sadi its very ex but very delicious!!haha..
Its ard $6.50 larhhs.
Then after that we wok ard by ourselves and then after that we went home and then I sent her to her home and then after that I went to MY home and then I practically fell asleep on the sofa and the I told mum to wake me up at 5.30 cos I wanna watch the drama..i could remember her calling me but I think I fell asleep again and so she jus gave up or something and when I woke up it was already 6.15pm..and I was like..oh no!!!
Haha but nvm lar..i mean like u know forget bout it lar u know..
Hmm I can smell something very nice frm my kitchen I got to be fast if I wanna type more.
Cos I gonna have my dinner larhhs u know?
Okay I get on wif today…it was normal assembly in school and then after that there was this wateve budding star concert and then after that luckily for us we were released frm the hall back to our class we were excited to play” Who’s the richest? “and went xse brought her hamster and I played wif her for a while and went to wash my hands after that WIF SOAP and then I tapped qinqq on her shoulder and I was like ahh!!sorrie qinqq..ur pinafore is wet and she oso sreamed cos I think she thot I touched her without washing hands larhhs and when she realized that I had washed my hands…she was like u know,so relieved…hahaha..
And then after all that playing..went to mt class..nothing much really..jus that the Mr Bean show that was showed was quite funny larhhs and I choing my Mandie bk finish…qinqq wanted to read..i actually wanted to jus u know,go and finish reading and lend to her(but its overdue lur la)..
Then after that we went home dismissal, din see yiling anywhere so I din have lunch wih her or anything anyway I think my mum cooked already…
And when I reached home nth to do and wanted to make the farewell card but then after that I thot aiya got so little time…cannot even finsh one card my porridge come oledi so I’d rather not do…
Saw my Jewel in the Palace DVD on the table so decided to watch it for “a while”..all the way until 4pm…so I started doing my farewell card at 4pm all the way the 6.30pm…
And im feeling so tired now and I din had my nap..no choice larhhs have to do the farewell cards lorhhs..choinging just now and until now haven’t finish…cos I did the Farewell Card but I haven’t do the invitation lorhh gonna die die die…
But I plan to make the invitation card simpler..cos my farewell card took up lots of time…
Ok I guess I got to go now…as I said im typin tbhis on Microsoft..so I will copy and paste if I have time later and then if no time, I will post tomoro so what u guys will be reading tomoro,I have typed today..so jus announcing…its 11 November 2008,8:28PM now….bye!
ok im back now its offiacially 12 november..but its late..
ok now i guess its time u read about today..
went to school as usual..rushed rushed almost late cos i lazy marhhs..
then reached hall luckily was yiling there can sit wif her...
then after that it is all the usual procedure and luckily today is nth much jus u know,went back to class straight away but so badd havent go com labb for dunno since when..guess the last time i went will be very very last time...
so happie,used my new wallet in scholl like guai guai but im getting used to it.
i like it alot...went to school play whole day luckily again no have talks and all and then i asked ms anathy to write in my qutograph bk...havent got more boys to write..dunno how im supposed to ask them lehhs...now oni got three includng one very silly lobster a.k.a ben go and write his name and email and autograph and evrything else as"B"!!qi si wo le...
anyway,alven still got write..ok larhhs but cant tell him to write more lurhhs cos he went to msia i mean i think its genting and he wun even be going to the grad nite...cant see all the girls wearing pretty dresses!haha
should i wear my brown dress???i think i will cos mum helped me iron lurhhs...and very nice...hehe i like it alot..haa
okay after all that playing and all and then bu zhi bu jue is recess lurhh and went to eat eat lorhhs and then after that went back to class and then went to ask ms anathy whether can go and find mrs chew to let her write in my autograph bk and find some other teachers to give my invitation card to her.wonder whether qinqq inviting any teaachers??i think mdm lekha..it is mdm or ms or mrs..oops..
and then after roaming about the school and found some sucessful ones and unsucessful ones,went back to class and settled down to fold some stars wif yiling..going to fill up the bottle soon so happiye!!...
was expectin g to rush thru the whole thing and go to piano but at the last minute my piano teacher smsed my mum and told her that something cropped up larhhs and told me my lesson was changed to 6pm...45min u know?that means until 6.45pm at most reached home and rushed thru evrything already 7.30pm lurhhs so late u know?im not used to it co si always go very early ones...like 10am(next week)and 2pm..cos my lesson was actually 2.45pm but then after that it was changed to 6pm the difference very big huh?
ok i reali realli got to rush...went to juction 8 to have my dinner after that and i had Pepper Lunch again and this stall dunno wat happened put alot of cheese and very sticky and very nice..and then after that i went to popular to buy some things and then my mum went to basement to look for bread or somthing like that and then after that came up to look for me and pay for the things that i took..i bought the star folding paper again and then another small small bottle..cute u know?hehe..
and then after that quicky rush home but reach home already 9.20pm!!so sadd miss the theme song of the 9o'clock drama show cos the song real nice...ok i gtg still got to blog at my OTHER BLOGS!!!!ok i got to rush look at the TIME!!bye guys..thx for coming to my blog!
flew into your heart at [11:09 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.