I DON'T CARE!!!!
SO WHAT!!!!
YA I DUN CARE,SO WHAT IF THE RESULTS ARE OUT...I SHOUD CONTINUE AND BE A HAPPY GIRL LIKE I AM NOW!!BUT WHY DOES THIS HAS TO CHANGE MY WHOLE LIFE FOREVER???I CANNOT BE ON THE SAME SCHOOL AS ALL OF MY FRIENDS..I WANT 6 INTEGRITY BACK!!!!!!I DUN WAN ANYTHING ELSE..I WANT 6 INTEGRITY AND YTPS!!!!
*sigh*results are going to come out this week,and i thought i heard the news say the results are going to be out TOMOROW!!!NOOOO!!i must have heard wrongly...but my mum and me sdat down there blur blur..huh???tomoro????
why??why must it come so fast.i miss YTPS already...say my school,now even if my blog is not blocked..cos anyway im leaving it already...6 INTEGRITY !!!!the classroom,was once ours..and will be...but now...its going to be a new batch of students next year for that classroom and for ms ananthy..she will forget us...*sigh*...
ok...better get back to my usual self...today din go out stay at home marhhs so now,actualli nth much to post but just posting for fun cos i have to make it a habit and i have to post more as i think there will be alot of hw next year and i dun think i will be able to catch up anymore....so now i gotta post as much as i can...ok..i think i just post what happened today...hope u will not get bored reading it.
-woke up at 9am today,early!haha..so proud..kinda..u know?
-than after that watch tv for while..actualli not for w hile,for three hrs just sat down at the sofa and watch and then i ate bread and milo.
-after that went downstairs to rent the dvd of The ten promises to my Dog..soooo cute!!but the dog died in the end.it was nice anyway,and the dog died peacefully..no blood,nothing..just lay down there so sadd and die like that...soooo cute..even when it is old already...
-after the show...played ard...wif Coco and Bobo and then listened to my mp4 for awhile...then went to nap nap...
-nap until 5.30pm went to watch the Baby Blues drama..until 6.30pm..din realise but mum went out when i was sleeping to go downstairs and return the disc..and she met Yiling!!too bad,i din tag along...
-then i had marcoroni(is that how u spell it?)wif campbell soup and i added shredded cheese bought it this morning when i went to the NTUC wif my mum aftre renting the disc andhaving lunch...and the marcoroni sticky sticky,u know,like the cheese thingy..so nice,so cheesy...
-then after that watched the Ten Brothers drama show again...until now lorhhs...now i like qinqq,play com,watch tv,play com,watch tv...
-cant believe that i left ytps..i still feel attached to it...*sigh*
ok thats all and i have to rush...cos i bathing soon jus nice to let my hair dry off while watching the 'bu fan de ai' at 9pm and 'Forensic Heroes' at 10pm...booked the tv already..so that dad wont 'gen wo qiang'hahaha.....