Saturday, December 6, 2008
i know i havent posted for a long,long time...i will explain as i post...miss my frens,qinqq,xuenn and ling soooooooooooooooooooo much....bleah..=o
oops sorrie for being away for so long..busy catching up wif my frens
hi im back...listening to songs...so long never listen lurhhs...hehe!
i typed two posts in my four days in msia...was too busy playing..hehe..sorrie.typed on the first two days...so i will 'bu hui' the other two days for u and the friday that i came back..but was too tired...and today....ok?will take my time..hehe...ok now i copy and paste the ones that i typed while in msia.wait arhhs...here it is:(Monday 1st of Dec 08)
Hi guys,finally found time to blog,post,or rather type..cos no internet here..wat the heck..ok I better start typing bout today..woke up at 9.15am..actually mum told me the previous nite to wake up at 8am and I even kiasu kiasu go and set alarm in my phone 7.30am somemore.but apparently I was sleeping so soundly that I din hear it..haha…nvm..then after that set off lor to msia and then checked in to this hotel that im now at(of course)…and typing on the sofa that they have..this room quite big.normally those type that we stay at are just one room and jus a bed and a tv and fridge and attached bath room in just one room..this quite big cos my grandma came wif us.and we need to have a bigger room but we din expect that there will be a small small so called living room attached.i really like it.this costs RM195…quite ok rite?SGD80++ ..
And then we went to have chicken rice opp this hotel..which was quite nice just that the egg was a little too hard and the soup a little too salty..the rest were delicious.then after that we went to a Bee Cheng Hiang branch opp the place and bought some bak kwa and bak hu.oh ya..my mum so good to me(as always)she bought me a necklace.i chose it together with her.its pure GOLD..the heart shape pendant cost RM110 and the chain cost RM150.super nice..fell in love with it already..its like fat fat solid not flat..actually wanted the flat one but even more expensive ar!the chain how to explain..hmm..its like a lot and a lot of circles connected together and the circles are super super small.wearing it now.so happy of it.hmm..wat else…..
Dunno lehhs..anyway me and my mum[daddy and ahma stay at the hotel]went to a nearby supermarket and bought quite a lot of things.bought :
Bottle of justea,bottle of green tea and bottle of FnN ice cream soda.
And hello panda biscuits and twities and nuts and bread and prawn crackers(for my dad)and…ah
And milk tea packets for my mum(she cant live w/o it)and coffe for ahma and dad.
Went to mcdonalds and took some free packets of sugar..shhhhh…anyway the person who served my mum last time she came was sooooo rude…my mum was sooooo displeased.humph…
Wat else???dunno lehhs..oh ya..going to genting tomoro..cant wait.bobo and ‘minnie’ are already lying on my bed…that I haven’t even slept on and my ahma and dad and mum have all already slept for a while already..dad and mum just woke up….
Wonder what I can do tomoro on the bus for 6 whole hours on the bus???
Haven’t eat dinner yet but dun wanna go downstairs.so tired and lazy…and the damn room service dunno what happened.
Later I gonna bath..which im sure gonna be super duper uuper painful..i think it just happened or rather acted up last nite..totally not looking forward to it..but I’d rather go through the hardship first and enjoy playing at genting tomoro!!hey the ten brothers show is on..last episode..gotta go..sorrie bye..bye..ooh the song soo nice…bye guys.
the colored part..wait waiit qinqq calling me.oh she found a pic of the sunglasses she wants...looks nice!wished her good luck in finding the one she wants.
ok now for my next post..on 2nd of december 08,tuesday.
Hi guys its 10.15pm now..and I’m in First World Hotel,Deluxe Room,eating Famous Amos No nut Chocolate chip cookies.I don’t like nut things,including nut chocolates and cookies and everything.Like yesterday,I bought a so called Kinder Fun egg chocolate.and they said that there was a surprise toy inside..so I bought for fun.It was crispy cocoa with milk chocolate around it…and when i uncovered the crispy things..this light brown thing appears and I thought,oh no..theres nuts..i don’t like..and then like no spoon so I licked it..and then I licked the milk chocolate around it and then I accidentally licked the so called nut too hard and it broke into two parts and I realized that it was biscuit!like those Ferrero Rocher the biscuit outside and inside the biscuit theres more chocolate!and I was relieved..because I was afraid that mummy later scold me like buy and then never eat blah blah bla…
My grandma is sleeping like a log now…and mummy and daddy went to casino…so im soo not bored..heehee..i mean I am a little but I can take my time and type and I can type a lot!! Ok I will start typing about today.
Woke up at 6.50am today so as to change and catch the so called 7.30am bus to Genting from JB but then the person like so kiasu go and tell my mummy and dad,7.30am must arrive..don’t be late..and then we realized that what he meant was 8am..so kiasu..thought we will be late huh?i will but my dad and mum are ‘super not laters’..unlike me lorhhs..hehe..(looks down)
Luckily for us,we din had to wait for half an hour there,the bus came a bit earlier…before that,mumm and dad went to buy(oh I tagged along too)nasi lemak and for me roti prata..when we went back(grandma was waiting there for us with luggage and all)dadd went to toilet and after a while the person told us the bus has comed and we had to cross the street.anyway the bus wun be leaving too early so we waited for dadd patiently(me impatiently cos I was excited bout going to Genting and I want to reach there as soon as possible)and then I think we finally boarded the bus at 7.50am around there…
And then,put the luggage and all…and I fell asleep after having my roti prata on the bus..keep on turning here and there and I was like laughing at the way I was eating the roti prata..cos like very funny marhhs…and then after that I fell asleep lorhhs..was woken up by mumm when I was just getting comfortable…and I said..huh?dao le ah?harhar…oh was woken up cos we were getting down to go toilet and maybe buy some tidbits at the nearby convrniece store there.mumm bought chewing gum..msia can s'pore cannot and I bought mentos…nothing much and we already lots of tidbits so we din buy anything more.and then we went back to the bus and I listened to songs on my mp4 and then fell asleep hugging Bobo and ‘Minnie’(still dunno wat to call her)
When I woke up,it was I think 10am plus plus..and then I opened the curtains a little and peeked out.and then I opened it wider and stared at the scenery as it zoomed past me.looked up in the sky and saw some clouds and since there was nothing to do,I tried to imagine wat the clouds are..i saw a pig,a duck and a dragon..all animals..dunno how I visualized it..like all animals?hey I do love animals kay?i love dogs and cats and guinea pig and hamster and rabbits…all sorts of pets..oh and I love little lambs.. .
And then after staring out for some time like fifteen minutes,it was time for another stop.went down but then I told my mum no urine…and I became a bag cum umbrella stand..granma hanged her bag and umbrella on me and my mumm too..lucky my dad dunno go where already or he will come and hang his bag on me too.im feeling colder and colder..and theres only a fan here in this room..speaking of this..
I think I wun come to First World hotel next time anymore…so small,yet they call it deluxe…oni two single beds and a small toilet plus a dunno around ten inch tv?and the wardrobe(I dun even know whether to call it a wardrobe)its open air!just a pole jutting out from a shelter…to hang clothes…aiyayo…imagine four people sleeping on two single beds?that mean two people one a single bed that was meant to be only for one person…
Anyway,talk about other things…dadd and grandma went choinging to the casino after we had lunch at this super lan and expensive restaurant..three chicken rice,one roast pork rice,iced chocolate and mango juice and tea and coffee cost RM80.80…in SGD its ok but the food was NOT delicious.
After that as I said,grandma and dadd went choinging off to the casino..leavong me and mumm to shop by ourselves…anyway,we had funn too,went to the arcade first cos since it was so near..and I played lots of games..won lots of tickets..going to exchange them for some souvenirs tomorrow…if I can get more tomoro..cos theres practically not much things with the amount of tickets that I have…
After that I bought a chocolate ice cream form Baskin Robbins..i had always like their chocolate ice cream..super nice…to me.then we walked around..and what did we do?hmm..i forgot…
Anyway,sometime after that we went to this store..and had my hand made..what I mean is..had my hand like,casted?they use wax…theres this super super cold water and they dipped my hand inside for a while so that later when my hand is put into the wax,it will not hurt..cos its wax..and melted wax is supposed to be 100 degrees rite?..but then if we use cold water,the wax wil turned to be warm only,not hot…and its super confortable..and after the process was done,they will slide the wax out and there!ur hand is formed…..can add colour..dye larhhs..
And then after that had lunch wif dadd and grandma and mumm..when we met up…
And that’s it..lorhhs..tata..so tired..wanna take a rest and play Nintendo!!=)
the coloured part again.and theres another short post that i typed agin after this..:
Just want to say that the kinder fun chocolate that I talked about in the first paragraph,I realized that was a spoon after all….stuck to the other half of the egg that was containing the toy..cos it looked like a person..the round part the head and the bottom the shoulders…haha.so funny me rite?hee..ok I go now..tata!
now i will type about my third day.....wun color it.
Wed,3rd of dec 08
woke up early early cos my mumm woke me up to go and have brunch with ahma and dadd...we went to this restaurant called wateva Shanghai thingy...i forgot.i had Dan dan mian and some xiao long bao..totally not nice..and they still put there Try our world famous 'xiao long bao'.World famous?i never even heard of it in my twelve years of life!aiya...forget it.and then after that i went to the arcade at ard 1pm plus?the genting arcade and then cos 'yesterday'played wif mumm 'today' going to play wif dad(i think i better get this rite..im going to type a if its the real day itself so i use present tense ok?dun get it wrong..and all the yesterdays and todays..ok?)and mumm and ahma will go choinging off to their'arcade' lorhhs...the casino..and then i played games wif my dad..spent rm 70....omg...got 200 plus tickets in total..plus the tickets that i got yesterday iwf mumm,it adds up to ard 24oo something..and i can get a teddy bear!good eh!the teddy bear fur soft soft one..i think i wanna call it Leila...cos it has a heart shape on its body..LOVE wat....L...Leeting and Leexuen..haa..
and some other cute souvenirs..one that i like most is the mini cup...so cute..hehe..and two whistles...and a socalled hang specs one...anyway..yarhhs...oh and in the middle of me and dadd playing...mumm came to join us..ahma outside resting on a chair.that was ard 3pm-4pm plus(i think so..)i was so happy..who;le family together playing these games..like those happy families in those drama serials...haha..anyway we played a game called the Bed Monsters and we had to use a water gun to shoot these 'monsters' down and u win points and 400 points is Jackpot and me and my dad managed to get the highest Jackpot amout stated..90 plus..and we always get Jackpot..me and my dad eapert liao..so 90 plus 90 plus..end up 2000 tickets lorhhs.....haha..that means we played 22 times!!wow...anyway the game hen shou huan ying..a lot of ppl play..and then aftre that dadd and ahma wanna play their arcade and so me and mumm planned(yesterday jiu plan lur)to take the cable car to the middle station there..got a shop"Coutry's tidbits and something.." and we wanted to buy tidbits from there cos got a lot of goodies...those prunes and plums and for me biscuits and chocolates..come to think of it..i havent opened the packet of biscuits yet...i feel so tired...now,i mean.ok...continue story..so we went to Genting skyway..i was looking forward to it..but then we realised it was so quiet and we realised it was not moving..??closed???and we went to read the notice at the front that says they were closed for maintenece(how 2 spell??)and i was so disapointed...and we walked slow slow back cos like disapointed marhhs and then i was so happy when my mumm spotted a shop thats looks like the one that we were going to..and it is!!a branch...same name,same company....haha!!bought a lot!!Rm 52 in total...and then we walked past the paseeger's louge of Transtar bus service..frm sing to genting and genting to sing...as we had booked that earlier for our trip back to sing,we went to take a look and realised that the lounge was only for first class passengers.....we were premium class..oso called medium class,rite?but oso quite good lorhhs...
and then i took a brochure from there and read....first class one soo god...but ours is not bad either...and then we made a trip back to our hotel to put down our tidbits..and then mumm thougt of an idea so that we could have more space to sleep tonight...she took the top bed of one of the single bed down and there was another harder on at the bottom ast the so called stand for the soft bed on top..as it was quite hard,my mum put the comforter on our bed on the hard bed and use an extra bedsheet(dunno why the soft bed got two bedsheets)as dadd's blanket..dadd so poor thing..haha..me and mumm hoped he wun notice the difference...after that we left the hotel and intended to give them a surprise when we came back..and then we went out to first world plaza(where the indoor theme park was located)to shop shop..and i bought some souvenirs for my friends...i cant tell u..but i can say qinqq's one i mean not realli larhhs..cos actualli i chose it then i(or rather my mumm) noticed a defect and so we decided not to purchase that but then i realli thought that was real nice....suited qinqq...too bad...it was a heart shape dangling earring wif a blue shining 'diamond ' at the top...realli nice..but the colour was wearing off and not really nice so we thought it was not worth it and all bla bla...too bad..i thought it was really nice...not fated..haha..and we received a call that ahma and dadd are at the hotel already...oh and i was kinda dispointed but it was okay larhhs...nth too bad and then aftre that we went to Good friends restaurant(Hao You Ji) near Genting hotel for dinner and the fish was super nice.....i din eat much on the other dishes...concentrated on the fish..super super super nice...i think i will only be able to eat it again next year..sigh!!
and then went downstairs to a branch of Baskins Robbins there a dadd bought a big cup of ice cream to share wif me...and then went back to hotel larhhs and mumm and dadd went out to play their arcade again..leaving me alone wif ahma in the hotel...watc tv until 12mdnight and waited up for them until 2am plus..i think they came back about 3am plus...cos i can remember mumm telling me..move there a bit..i need to sleep...and i moved...without even realising it..haha...oh..i feel so tired....still got today post and yesterday and the day before..got so much to catch up but i think i typed enuf today rite?this might be the longest post for all i know...mumm is sleeping already...dadd watching a tv drama...buy one..that time lot one offer..he watch so fast i havent watched...so i cant catch up wif him...hey my mumm just woke up...(after a while)jus came back from hugging my mumm... she doesn't know how much she means to me..i luv her so much..without her i feel so lonely...like when she left me alone to go casino at midnights during our stay in genting...i felt so sadd..she doesn''t know how much courage she gives me...
ok cut the crap...
i got to keep now..will post about tomorow,today,yesterday and the day before tomoro...hope i can...i mean..i only managed three days today..he kuang tomoro i still going to my aunts hse..come to think of it i havent visited qinqq and xuenns and citrien and yiling's blogs....forgive my spelling mistakes..tyoing to fast to bother about it...my ahma so looking forward to going to my aunts hse tomoro cos she wants to take a look at the new renovated hse and get her monthly 'pay' or 'salary' from my ah yi...cos shes running out of money from all that genting stuff..and my chinese birthday is here,i mean next monday..she gave me a red packet this morning...$15..and she said give me earlier or she will spend all!..haha..i think my mum dun wanna go tomoro actualli but then ahma wanna go so we no choice..so pathetic ritedid i just break the record of havng the longest post in the whole world?i feel like i jus did....phew...i mean,typing a book is longer but they stop and pauses in between what....okok...i got to go now..bye guys and i realli thank you for visiting my blog...bye!!
flew into your heart at [9:29 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.