Wednesday, January 21, 2009
huh...feel very lazy to post lehhs....but anyway i will post about today lorhhs..woke up in the moring as usual..was not late today..and then came back with sharlene,this time both her and me bought a cup of fruit punch and drank on the way frm SC to the mrt...and then i reached home and walk here walk there..thinking of some old memories...cos it was kinda empty when i got back..but its even worse now..living room got no tv,oni sofas and this com and rooms no bed...
are u guys wondering what i will be sleeping on tonite?well,on the sofa of course..its already the best choice...my dad is sleeping on the other two sofa joined together and my mumm is sleeping on a so called 'big big thin cushoin' that we got frm an armchair...it was inside the armchair..so my mumm just used a bedsheet to cover over it and sleep...
tomoro wont be sleeping here anymore...
will be sleeping in the rented room..feels so UNhomely...until now i HAVENT seen the room yet so apparently,i cannot imagine what tyoe of room i will be sleeping in tomoro nite and im very very very scared and stressed that the owner of the flat will like..um...u know my skin...like u know...and theres a baby there...its mother and son there,father is not staying there cos hes working most of the time and then not staying there lar..hope the auntie wun mind me and i can play with the 4 month old baby!!!i find them so cute..i dunno why..i like to play with themm too...hehe...
oh i typed a post in my room using the word document the day before before yesterday,which is Monday,i think...hmm..lets go and copy and paste
*sigh*…
Stupid house and moving and everything…makes me so frustrated..have to pack this and that and that and then have to do homework and then everything have to settle…im under so much stress at this minute,at this second…..
Im packing my beads now..and I have to put them in way that they wun topple when moving here and there..if not when I get my beads back a few months later,all of them are messed up until crazy…cause beads marh..if everyting messed up will b e very ‘cump’ wan leh…
Writing in word document…cos im in my room and this not so good laptop dun haave wireless internet marhhs…yesterday or the day before I sat down on the living room sofa and started to scratch and scratch and scratch and scratch until CRAZY!!!!!really!!!because all those dust mar..im kinda allergic to it lar…and then mummy say tomoro I stay in school and finish my homework..cos at home so dusty later I flare up again..but then I will be so lonely…shar I dunno whether she can or not or maybe I can go to her house or something like that..aiya..surely cannot one larh…or I go to the lot one library and do homework???
Ok I wanna pack my beads again..later I will continue..i wanna on some songs now…hmm…
[MUMMY!!Wheres my MP4???]
10 minutes later…
My mum just received a call from dunno who saying that the electricity on 22nd is counted under theirs already but then we are still staying here so apparently,we can use the electricity in that as if not of our business..mummy promised me we can on the aircon the whole day..havent did that for a few years…I remember there was once…
Ok I m going to pack my things again,later I will continue…
Hi im back..this is..after 20 minutes…
Called Samantha she was not at home and smsed yiling never reply…wanted to ask one of them to pei wo qu lot one library and we can like stay there together…
Ok I know I haven’t been like,blogging for a few days..yesterday citrine told me..so I am going to type a lot and a lot today…
Couldn’t find my MP4..so using my handphone..got music player..hehe..loud also…
Well,I woke up at 6.25 today..late late late…and then brush teeth and then changed clothes and off I go…reached school oni 7am or 7.05am…
Then I put down my bags and went to join shar…and liying and Nicolette and xin ying…
After that we went for morning assembly,and sang the national anthem and had a little talk frolm the prefects and then after that was the school song and then after that was this like Total Defence powerpoint..wat do a video clip and we can win prizes..but me and my’group’ cant be bothered…(I cant be bothered to go and type all their names out so..my ‘group’)anyway it’s the five of us.
And then after that we had PE and we had run around the field 5 rounds…already got that stupid ET and PE was supposed to play games how come still need to run..so sad one lorhhs,me and liying and shar was dying..Nicolette and xin ying like qinqq run so fast lorhs..izzit all badminton girls like that one???
And then after that we still have time and so we were allowed to play some PE games..we played dodgeball…five people were the catchers and Nicolette and xin ying were among them and they had to throw this balls to try and hit us the waist and below..in the two games I wasn’t caught..haha..maybe cos I small sized,din catch until me…haha…
After that lessons..nothing to say and then recess time were we oni allowed to go to the toilet to change out of our smelly PE clothes..as we must be wearing uniform at all times..so troublesome right?oni before recees and its after PE or ET are we allowed to be in our PE and ET t-shirt…
And then it was wasted 5min after that and we rushed to recess..all four of them brought the prawn as the prawn noodle is very nice they say..but then I cannot mar..so left me out I so pathetic go and buy mee hoon instead…then I offered to buy drinks for them and then after I said nononono…later my food nobody take care..cos they all still queuing up so after that I went and sat by myself first before they come and join me…after that xin ying offered to go and buy drinks so I din need to go in the end and almost all the drinks sold there are 50cent unless is bottle or canned..
So xin ying went to buy for me shar and liying and herself…cos Nicolette dun wan..xin ying always wan to treat us but today she din say lorh..we were loike going to pay her and then I remembered a trick yiling played on me so I put my 50 cent under her bowl of noodles and told shar and liying to do the same…nicolette and us keep on laughing like crazy..(did I mention that Nicolette is like qinqq always laugh and can laugh very crazily one??ya..they are both like that…haha)and then xin ying came back and we din pay her and she like bu hao yi si tell us so we all kept quiet..when after all of us finished our noodles including me,we told xin ying to ‘be careful’ of her bowl..and not topple ‘anything’…she like huh?so cute her actions and face…and when she picked up her bowl she was like surprised and we kept on laughing and laughing..hahahahaha!!!
Well,after thatwe had DT…boring…had to draw all those things…3-D some more…after dismissal me and shar went to call my mum and her mum and then I was told that mummy was at lot one so she asked me whether I wanna alight there or not and have lunch there lorhhs..and so this week its my turn to alight at lot one and leave shar and last week it was her who had to alight at cck and leave me alone…that time I was really alone..but today shar had liying with her..so good..when I left I saw them chatting happily..humph…aiya nvm lar..who cares…and then before that we chatted and walked slowly slowly frm our school to the mrt station and then today like walk so fast..past few days like the road so long..maybe cos there was more friends…after that we went to the other side of the side that we normally walk to cos the Yew Tee mrt station is like this side is the escalator going down but we came up frm this side today cos we wanted to walk frm one end of the mrt to the other end..i din do it before all of my life..and that was my first time…shar was second time and liying first time too…we kept on laughing..even tho some people were staring at us..we are doing nothing wrong right?just WALKING!!!
I had so much fun but too bad I oni had one station to go before I need to alight..but I had fun la…
Ok I think I have typed enuff huh??according to my computer,its already 1,188,1,189 words….
If not clear euff it ONE THOUSAND,ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-NINE WORDS.
OKOK..BYE NOW…..
Bye bye bye bye bye…help me hope I get into my SWISS CHOIR!!
there!the coloured parts are the monday's post..can see?i hope its not too bright or dark for u guys to read...
flew into your heart at [10:33 PM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.