Wednesday, March 11, 2009
humph...SOMEBODY on my tagboard is an unwanted person,pls get away.I just need to tell you something,that I am so TOTALLY UNAFFECTED BY YOUR WORDS.Friends and family like me the way I am and that's why I am special.Are you?Is it a must to become very mature and talk like an adult when you are in Secondary One?Is it ilegal to act like a Primary 1when you are secondary 1?No,let me tell you that.
I am sorry,pls get away.Sorry for any inconveniece caused.
flew into your heart at [9:30 AM]
Her name is Gladys Chua
*First saw the world on 21 December 1996(love the nos 2112)[Give me presents on that day =D]
*Her beloved former school is YEW TEE primary
*Her former class is 6 INTEGRITY[We uphold excellence with integrity]
*Her school is SWISS COTTAGE secondary
*Her index number is 12
![]()
*Singing
*Fav2
Dislikes
*People that are rude, irresponsible, and people who insult people
*Hate2
Wishlist
*Never grow up*be a child forever-no worries
*Wish2
Memories
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
*May 2009
Music playing
*Never Be Replaced
Introduction
Whatever you wanna say.
This is my blog.
No spamming, no ripping, bla bla bla...you know the rules.